About K7 Computing
Started in 1991, Head Quartered in Chennai, India, K7 Computing brings 16 years of experience and expertise in delivering high quality security software solutions to consumers and small business segment by protecting & safeguarding their digital assets from any kind of malware attacks over the internet. A clear vision and focus in building a proven technology over the years has resulted in acquiring 10+ million satisfied paid users.
- Founded in 1991 by Jayaraman Kesavardhanan in Chennai, India.
- In 1992 released Vx2000 - the first DOS based Antivirus software
- In 1994, "generic decryption engine - was developed to disinfect high polymorphic viruses and macro viruses.
- In 2002, K7 TotalSecurity - an integrated security software with antivirus, antispam, firewall and privacy control was released.
- In 2003, Partnered with Sourcenext, one of the Japan's fastest growing software publishing company to sell K7's Virus Security Software.
- In 2007, Opened a huge facility in OMR, Chennai accommodating 90+ employees.
- In 2011, Celebrating its 10 Million Customer Achievement